We updated our Webiste on October 10, 2022, with a NEW dynamic design. This allows us to serve your needs in a more timely manner.
- Manage your Membership Information, Add a photo, Tell us about yourself and Pay your dues. Member Login
- View Regattas that you have Registered for or Raced in see Place and Points. ** Added 1/27/2023
- Manage the boat classes that you sail in. ** Added 12/28/2022
- Manage Clubs you belong to.
- Manage your Boats - Boat Name, Sail#, Hull#, Year Built and Add a photo.
- Manage your For Sale Items - Boats, Controllers, or anything to do with RC Sailing. Current For Sale List
- WEBINAR and the MODEL YACHTING MAGAZINE - View the latest issues on-line.
- New and Improved, that actually works Regatta Schedule.
- The new Schedule will be managed by your Club to ensure the most up to date information.
- New and Improved Regatta Results. Check out the AMYA Champion of Champions 2022.
- We now have a Results Detail page with Photos, Winners and More 2022 SeaWind National Championship (NCR).
- The new Results will be managed by your Club to ensure the most up to date information
- Find a club near you or across the country to race. Clubs.
- Each Club now has a website either their own URL or a FREE one that the AMYA provides.
For Sale/Classified Ads
- New and Improved Current For Sale List
- These are now managed by each Member to ensure the most up to date information.
AMYA News ** Added 3/9/2023
- Check out what's going aroung the AMYA worldAMYA News
Model Yachting Magazine ** Added 11/23/2022
- New MY Magazine search
- Search for Back Issues by Author, Issue# or Article
- The ability to post and manage regattas directly to the AMYA Regatta Schedule.
- Manage your locations and addresses are correct so people can find you in the right area.
- Manage your Regatta Results immediately after the race is done with Photos, Winners and More.
- Manage your Club History, Members, What (Boat Class) and Where you race (Race Location).
- Manage your Free website - Photos, History, What you Race, Where you race, and More.
NEW Amya Regatta Registration for Clubs (Replacement for Jotform)
- Allows registrants to sign up online and pay with Paypal.Payme Link or send you a check.
- Regatta Registration Management - List the registrants on your regatta and post their race results place and points.
- Regatta Registration Cuttoff - Must Register By Date and a Registration Limit.
What we need to set this up.
- If you want to use Paypal. We need will your Paypal Payme Name. If you don't have or know Paypalme Link
- If you want to take Checks. We need will the following
1) Member of the your Club to sent the check to.
2) Who to make the check out to.
- Send this information to Club Management Support
If you have any questions about your membership status, email the membership secretary or Call 1-888-237-9524.
The quickest and easiest method to renew your membership
- Online - Member Login, login in then click Pay now with Credit Card or Click here print form to pay by Check. If don't remember your password just click on Forgot Password and it will be emailed to you.
- Or Pay by Snail Mail - Click here then print the renewal form and mail in your form with your payment
- OR Call 1-888-237-9524, if unavailable please leave a message and I will return the call ASAP.